Notable Cases Include
- Companies Court (2012): Applications for orders restraining presentation of winding up petitions on the basis that statutory demands were not debts or liabilities owed by the applicants to the petitioner.
- Suisse Security Bank & Trust Ltd (In Liquidation): Bahamas Supreme Court. Advising in several litigations in liquidation of company incorporated in The Bahamas, with assets in multiple jurisdictions.
- Re: Hartmayes (in liquidation), Companies Court, Chancery Division High Court: Represented liquidator in proceedings against company Director, including Private Examination and Arrest Warrant.
- Advised German Creditors of an insolvent German timber trader on the Merits of a claim to recover fees and charges for timber storage in the port of Dubai under English law.
- Hellas Telecommunications (Luxembourg) II S.C.A, Chancery division – Companies Court / Tribunal D’Arrondissement (Luxembourg), Europe’s biggest pre-pack administration, which left creditors €1.5bn (£1.1bn) out of pocket and pursuant to initial English advice we filed for 985 mil € in Luxembourg.
- F.E.E. EUROPE LIMITED, Companies Court, cross border merger.
- SANKO LINE, cross border administration
Lawrence Power called 1995
Jerome Wilcox called 1989
Samuel Jarman called 1989
Christopher Loxton called 2009
Christopher Hanges called 2010
Matthew Gillett called 2015