Reported & Notable Cases Include
- Bensalah v Pubic & Commercial Services Union (2012): Successfully represented the defendant in a professional negligence claim.
- Lipscombe v Thurgate (2011, High Court QBD): Represented the defendant trade union representative in a High Court claim for negligence and breach of contract and successfully applied for the claim to be struck out on the grounds that it had no reasonable prospects of success.
- F.E.E. EUROPE LIMITED: Companies Court, cross border merger.
- Moyfab Engineering Limited v. Cloos (UK) Limited: contractual settlement negotiations for £450,000 governed by German law.
- Hellas Telecommunications (Luxembourg) II S.C.A: Chancery division – Companies Court / Tribunal D’Arrondissement (Luxembourg), Europe’s biggest pre-pack administration, which left creditors €1.5bn (£1.1bn) out of pocket and pursuant to initial English advice we filed for €985 million in Luxembourg.
- Kenneth Higgs v Leshelmaryas  UKPC 47: Appeared for Defendants in Chancery Privy Council appeal, successfully arguing against adverse possession claim over commercial land situated in The Bahamas.
- Dalriada Trustees Limited v South Horizon Trading Limited and Others: High Court, Chancery Division. Acted for Defendant pension companies in claim for breach of trust.
Lawrence Power called 1995
Jerome Wilcox called 1989
Samuel Jarman called 1989
Mina Heung called 2004
Jimmy Barber called 2008
Christopher Loxton called 2009
Christopher Hanges called 2010
Matthew Gillett called 2015