- Acting for airlines in defending claims brought under Regulation 261/2004, where delays were caused by extraordinary circumstances.
- Representing tour operators in various claims for breach of contract and misrepresentation relating to package holidays.
- Acting for a South American cargo carrier against a major food distributor in a claim brought under the Montreal Convention for damage to a large cargo consignment.
- Defending high value claims arising out of personal injuries sustained during boarding
- Claims under a guarantee and maritime mortgage for breach of a yacht finance agreement
- Defending claims by insurance companies is seeking to bring proceedings in its own name against an airline for sums which it paid out to insured passengers.
Lawrence Power called 1995
Jerome Wilcox called 1989
Jimmy Barber called 2008
Christopher Loxton called 2009
Christopher Hanges called 2010
Andrew Clegg called 2013
Matthew Gillett called 2015