Whitestone Barrister Mina Heung joins the Bar Council’s International Committee.
Congratulations are in order for Mina Heung on her successful application to the Bar Council’s International Committee. From 1 January 2020, Mina will be working on the International Committee to achieve the following aims:
- To promote the standing and the interests of the Bar internationally;
- To support the rule of law internationally;
- To keep abreast of international developments;
- To inform and educate the Bar about international developments and opportunities;
- To further the objectives above by cooperation between the Bar and legal professions abroad and by participation in the work of international legal associations and professional bodies;
- To influence international legal developments;
- To support the strategic aims of the Bar Council as published.
© 2019 Whitestone Chambers